sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2012

ANOURO JÓIAS | JEWELLERY PHOTOGRAPHY


Pendulum

Necklace

Ring


    Dear rockers,
    I finally finished my Jewellery work today with some pictures of the store itself!
    More than 600 pictures later, together with a promocional video, the work is complete and the photos of the pieces are now available on facebook!
    The store is called Anouro Jóias, and the lady who runs it is my neighbour. She kindly asked me to picture all of her pieces to promote the store online.
    From all the work I've done, this has been the most pleasent one. I'm not sure if it was due to her, because I already knew since a few years ago, or if it was because of the jewellery itself. Either way, this was a really great job I couldn't be more proud of.

Visit her facebook profile here.
All copyrights owned and protected, here's my facebook page.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário